Job Listing Date: 28th July 2021
Job closing date: 14th October 2021
Collection/Delivery & Parts Delivery Driver
Collection/Delivery & Parts Delivery Driver Responsibilities:
• Delivers Parts to our Trade customers in a safe, courteous, and timely manner.
• Establishes and maintains outstanding relations with customers.
• Reviews and verifies invoices and purchase requests to ensure accuracy.
• Inspects delivery vehicles and ensures the safety and security of the loading and unloading process.
• Receiving of incoming orders and reconciling against delivery notes
• Locating of stock in allocated locations
• Contacts customers to confirm delivery details.
• Determines placement of merchandise, follows safety and lifting protocols during deliveries, and conducts safety reviews.
• Maintains delivery logs and records.
• To safely collect and deliver customers vehicles to/from their home or office
• To courteously and safely drop/collect customers to their desired location
Delivery Driver Qualifications / Skills:
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
• Familiarity with the local area and routes
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
• Valid driver’s license
• Clean driving record
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com